Work at A house
About A house
A house helps redefine the context in which work and events take place, with a focus on fashion, food, music and media. No matter whether you see it as a place of business, a playing area or a cultural melting pot, the location is set up to let creative companies and people come together to learn from each other, share experiences, unleash their creativity and get things done. Set in the brutalist icon that once housed the Architect school of Stockholm, the atmosphere at A house is straightforward and accessible. In addition to open and individual workplaces, and several venues for both public and closed events, the building also houses a cafe, a music studio and a brewery-restaurant.
In autumn 2021 we will launch our second location at Filmhuset. The mission is to create a vibrant community for creatives within the film and video content industry.
Communication manager deputy
Are you our Marketing & Communications deputy?
Maternity replacement starting 2021.05.15
Are you hands-on while also being able to manage multiple projects? Do you have excellent communication skills and a special ability to create agreement in a group? Do you have a background in marketing and project management?
We are looking for a communication and marketing star! You will work from A to Z, meaning you will come up with content ideas, produce, publish and share news within and from our community across our platforms. You will be both our daily news reporter as well as working with long-term campaigns and marketing strategies.
You will be the voice of A house, thus a flawless communicator and writer in English. You have a deep understanding of digital storytelling and social distribution. It´s important understanding the community way of thinking and what A house is all about. We see that you take our communication to the next level.
It's a must that you are interested in our niche industries, fashion, food, music and media!
As our Marketing & Communications Manager, you will be responsible for...
• Developing and executing marketing initiatives
• Working collaboratively with coworking, and events to successfully plan and execute a diverse set of • Marketing initiatives that support the achievement of sales goals
• Understanding the sales pipeline, key drivers and the role of marketing at each stage of the funnel
• Representing A house brand, mission and values
• Being our copywriter for newsletters, website, social media and more
• Updating our website, google and social media channels, engage with fans and followers
• Making signs, posters and other prints according to our graphic guidelines
• Shooting, handling and arranging A house photographs
• Report on results from social media interactions and website interactions in a timely manner
• Come up with ideas and planning activities and happenings for our members
• At least 2 years of documented experience in communications and marketing
• Project management experience
• Excellent communications skills
• You are an enthusiastic, self-starter
• Perfect spoken and written English, able to proof and edit English copy.
• Strong sense of design and experience from graphic production and image editing, skills in Adobe • • • Creative Cloud (InDesign & Photoshop)
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
• Capacity to multi-task and prioritize work appropriately
• Success at designing, implementing and managing marketing and media
• Prior Experience with Email Marketing e.g., Mail Chimp and WordPress
• Being independent leading your own way
• Being full of ideas and constantly creating content
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Basic photographic knowledge
We are looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.