Are you A house new Community Manager / Receptionist?
May 7th 2018
Receptionist / Community Manager Starting August 2018
We are now looking for our next lobby star taking charge of the A house front desk. As receptionist and community manager you are open minded, love people and have a great deal of patience. You are administrative, structured and love order. A doer that enjoys ticking endless to-do lists, multi-tasking and solving people’s problems. As our no 1 Community Manager behind the front desk you will be the first impression and our most important representative. You have service in your blood and a large amount of energy and humor, always seeking to improve and develop our services. You will be working office hours Monday – Friday.
It’s important that you understand the community way of thinking and that you will play an important role in matchmaking members and creating the most awesome meeting space for members and visitors. If you are also a bit handy, that’s a great thing. If you have other perks (music, photo, training or other creative interests), don’t forget to mention them sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you before August 1st 2018. Applications will be handled from now on meaning we might find our star before the last application day. In that case the job will be removed from the A house website.
Here is some of your main tasks:
• Be the no 1 representative at the front desk welcoming everyone that walks in
• Answering the phone and incoming emails
• Being responsible for the booking system
• The visible impression of our spaces making sure everything is representative
• In charge of daily orders
• Main responsible for Thursday breakfast
• In charge of the front desk kiosk
• Being responsible for making and updating access tags
• Provide our meeting rooms with services such as breakfast, lunch and fika
• Communicate with our members through mail, slack and the booking system
• Showing potential members our space and community
• Onboarding new members giving them an unforgettable start and introducing them to other members and A house team
• Responsible for match-making our members
• Being A house mood manager contributing to an awesome lobby vibe
• The safety of the lobby area
• Actively adding addresses to our Mailchimp and making sure our CRM systems are updated
• Being responsible for some member- & PR events / after works
• Being able to assist certain events and external meetings in collab with our Event Manager
• Some administration of invoices
• Being able to help making coffee, handling packages and doing the dishes when needed and when there is high pressure on the lobby
• You report weekly to our Head of Service
A house is a refined machinery for creative development within fashion, food and media. A house is a member’s house where solopreneurs and larger corporations work side by side. Constantly fueled by programming with talks, seminars and events. The location, a brutalist icon in the very center of Stockholm, helped refine the concept of bringing work closer to life. Already when it was built, in 1969, the A house building was a pivotal architectural example for how to generate sharing, dialogue, innovation and production.